Many parents enjoy wearing their newborns, infants, and young toddlers in baby carriers and toddler carriers. And why wouldn’t they? It’s convenient, frees up your hands, and allows you and baby to feel close to each other whether clothed or practicing skin-on-skin contact. But the carriers are often packed away in storage or passed down to expecting friends once their little babies and rambunctious toddlers approach preschool-age. However, this doesn’t have to be the case.
Continue Child- Wearing with the Tula Preschool Carrier
Not only is this carrier useful while running errands or hiking with the family, but it can make a world of difference for families with children who have a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
Designed to support children between 35 and 70 pounds, the Tula Preschool Carrier is lined with durable canvas material to be optimized for support.
According to Tula, “The Tula Preschool Carrier has a similar look that you know and love from our carriers, plus additional features that make this the perfect ‘big kid’ carrier.”
Tula Preschool Carrier Specs
- Taller and wider panel (51.1 x 50.4 cm) and reinforced with an added layer and strategic stitching for optimal support of growing children.
- Reinforced structure with additional strategic layers and stitching
- Provides optimal neck and shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Back-carry and front-carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying
- Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit for wearing your growing child. Can
- Weight range of 35-70 pounds and is best fits children who wear 4T pants and above.
Visit Tula’s website to learn more.