Grandview Medical Center’s maternity services are provided by obstetricians, labor and delivery specialists, nurses, and other caring professionals in a comfortable environment. Our care ranges from prenatal to postpartum and our services go beyond delivery, with educational resources for new parents.
Pregnancy is an exciting journey and education, doctors, staff, and atmosphere can make all the difference. We’re here to help make the most memorable nine months of your life go smoothly and healthily.
To do so, we offer childbirth education classes that cover a variety of topics including: What to expect during labor and delivery, pain management, breastfeeding, caring for your newborn, and a daddy boot camp. You can learn more at https://www.grandviewhealth.com/childbirth-education-classes and call 1-844-462-3627 to register for a class.
Our Birthing Center features:
- 8 private labor and delivery rooms
- 4 triage rooms
- 2 dedicated operating suites for C-sections
- 1 C-section recovery room
- 22 private postpartum rooms
- 2 private breastfeeding support rooms
- Designated waiting room for families/friends
- Option to have baby room-in or stay in overnight nursery
- Placenta donation http://www.rbidonorcare.org/
- Professional photography services https://www.bellababyphotography.com/
We also have a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that offers 12 private rooms for visitation and provides around-the-clock care. Parents can stay the night to care for their infants and once your baby is ready to leave, you will prepare for discharge in a private room.