Entries received 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. at the Picnic Pavilion. Judging will be held on the Pavilion Stage at 7:00 p.m. and awards and prizes will be presented at the conclusion of contest. Judges will include members of the Puckett’s Restaurant team. Online registration is required.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Contest is open to residents 12 years or older of Williamson County and adjoining counties.
2. No person may enter more than one (1) entry.
3. Cobbler crust and filling must be made from scratch.
4. Maintaining the dish at the proper temperature is the responsibility of the competitor.
5. The recipe must be presented with the entry and becomes the property of the Williamson County Fair.
6. Judging based on. Taste………………………80% Appearance……………..20%
7. Entries in this contest will not receive fair premiums and are not eligible for Best of Show award. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes will be provided by Puckett’s Restaurant.