Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours!
Embark upon a distinctly spooky voyage through time at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Guides in period clothing will lead your exploration of tragedies that befell the Jackson family, unusual experiences of Andrew Jackson and unexplained incidents at the site. Hear about the eerie aspects of the Battle of New Orleans, efforts to assassinate him, body snatchers and other strange happenings associated with Jackson and his home.
Ghost Tours launch at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as on Monday and Tuesday, October 30 and October 31, from the Andrew Jackson Center breezeway. Tours also include a discounted wine testing for guests ages 21+ in our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Tours will begin on time and will be held rain or shine. Please arrive early, as we don’t want to leave any souls behind.
To purchase your ticket, please select Buy Tickets Now and choose the date and time you would like or select a date below and choose the time of your preferred Ghost Tour at The Hermitage.
Please be aware of the following:
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- Ghost Tours will happen rain or shine, and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 24 tickets sold for each Ghost Tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. We are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket to enter. Tours sell out quickly, so purchase tickets ahead of time!
- Last call at the tasting room is at 8 p.m., and the tasting room will close at 8:15 p.m. If you want to taste, be sure to arrive early!
- Not recommended for children younger than 12.
A portion of all sales will support the Andrew Jackson Foundation’s mission to preserve the home place of Andrew Jackson, create learning opportunities and inspire informed citizenship.