Enjoy fall themed scenes and activities, trick or treating for the kids, special animal shows, and more at Nashville’s favorite Halloween event!
- Plenty of magical lit scenes and Instagram-worthy photo ops
- Enchanting giant hay creatures
- Spooktacular tunes on the Monster Mash Dance Floor
- Free rides on the Scary-Go-Round Carousel
- Special animal shows nightly at 5:45, 6:45 & 7:45 pm
- 10 trick-or-treat stations + a souvenir bag for kids ages 2-12
- Visit with costumed characters in Unseen New World Plaza
- Purchase & paint a pumpkin at our pumpkin patch
- Take a “Dying Superstitions and Traditions” tour at the Grassmere Historic Home
Tickets go on sale August 23 around 10 am.