From the very first day, Britax gives you confidence for the road ahead. Start your journey, here.
Don’t miss the Britax First Ride Home livestream on Friday, November 13th at 1:00 pm ET.
The One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Convertible Car Seat grows with your child for 10 years—from 5-120 lbs & up to 63” tall. As the only all-in-one with ClickTight, it’s easy to install in seconds, so you’ll know it’s right. Every time. Travel with peace of mind, knowing your child is surrounded in Trusted Britax Safety and Full Body Protection.
10 Years of Use: One4Life convertible to booster car seat grows with your child from 5 – 120 lbs and up to 63” in height
Install Confidently: With ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps
One Car Seat for Life: Coverts from a rear-facing infant car seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat, to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat
Britax Safety: Patented v-shaped tether, high strength steel frame and crumple zone absorb crash energy to help keep your child safe
Full Body Protection: 2 layers of side impact protection surround your child’s head, neck & torso
Fashions and Pricing:
Eclipse Black (SafeWash) – E1C272C (US MSRP: $364.99)
Plum (SafeWash) – E1C277S (US MSRP: $374.99)
Drift (SafeWash) – E1C277T (US MSRP: $374.99)
Cadet (SafeWash) – E1C279W (US MSRP: $374.99)
Clean Comfort – E1C392A – (US MSRP: $439.99)
Learn more here: https://us.britax.com/pages/one4life/
Britax designs and manufactures a complete line of child seats, including:
- Infant car seats for use rear facing with babies.
- Convertible child seats for use rear facing and for use forward facing.
- All In One car seat grows with child for 10 years, from birth all the way up to booster seat.
- Harness-2-Booster child seats for use forward facing with a harness up to 65 pounds, and then as a belt-positioning booster seat for bigger kids.
- Belt-positioning booster seats for use with children who weigh up to 120 pounds.
Britax also designs and manufacturers strollers, including:
- Full-size strollers that are appropriate from birth and up.
- Compact-fold strollers that are appropriate from 6 months and up.
VIRTUAL CAR SEAT CHECKS
In light of car seat checks being closed around the country, we’re now offering 1:1 Virtual Car Seat Checks with Sarah Tilton, Child Passenger Safety Technician and Certified Instructor. If you’re interested in this FREE service for your car seat (any brand welcome!), please complete this questionnaire to set an appointment: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VirtualCarSeatCheck.