With stay-at-home orders still in place in many states and large gatherings still restricted, virtual baby showers and virtual birthday parties have become the new way to celebrate your child’s special day with family and friends.
And no party is complete without cake!
And right now Bake Me a Wish! is offering a 20% discount on its cakes and other baked goods, just in time for your virtual party for your birthday boy or girl. Simply use the code VIRTUAL.
“Special occasions such as birthdays are still happening and deserve recognition,” says Joe Dornoff, President of Bake Me A Wish! “Have a birthday cake delivered so you and your loved ones can sing ‘Happy Birthday’ and this virtual celebration can still feel special and will be remembered forever.”
Bake Me A Wish! also offers a host of other baked goods including cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and pies.
The Recipe for the Perfect Virtual Birthday Party
To help you get ready for the big day, on the Bake Me a Wish website you’ll find the recipe for a great virtual party:
- Order your birthday cake. If you order from Bake Me a Wish! don’t forget to use the code VIRTUAL for 20% off.
- Set up a video chat with family and friends. If you need help planning activities or decorating the backdrop for your virtual party, check out our 7 Social Distancing Party Ideas for Kids.
- Now it’s time to party! When you’re ready, light the candles on the birthday cake and get everyone to sing “Happy Birthday” to your little one.
- Blow out the candles!
- And now enjoy a slice of cake.
- Be sure to record the virtual party so you can remember this special time forever.
And one great thing about virtual birthday parties – you’ll have more leftover cake!
The Taste Test
The Babypalooza team ordered a cake from Bake Me a Wish to see if the sweet treat would live up to the hype.
The verdict: Priced around $44.99, you’re going to pay much more than you would for a cake of the same size from your local grocer. But what the cake lacked in size it made up for in taste. “It may have been the best cake I’ve ever had,” says one Babypalooza editor. “A large slice wasn’t needed for complete satisfaction.”
A cake from Bake Me a Wish can be a fun special occasion treat for a birthday celebration, for a mom-to-be in your life, or for yourself!